Today is the first day of school!
Today I brought a handphone to school for the first time!
Today I reached school at 7.03pm!
Today I saw the ASEAN scholars in my class!
Today is the first time we wear the school's long pants!
I am happy because I got into the same class as Yan Ping and Brandon. I know some people may be sad as they cannot get into the same class as their friends, but I sincerely extend my warmest wishes, yea, not trying to be sarcastic hor. Talked to 2 scholars today, haha, very interesting, hope we will have fun together as a class. What did we do today? Er...the teachers talk some things to us, remember the maths teacher said in order to score A1, you must observe the following:
1. Pay attention in class/ask when in doubt
2. Do your assignments by yourself
3. Be well prepared for exams
Ok...then, we have maths homework today! Never mind, little bit only. Tomorrow have HMT but don't know if we are going to have the test. Our form teacher also arranged our seats. Oh and she's also our Chemistry teacher.
I am going to finish my last 4 questions of maths and clear and arrange my worksheets. (sec 1 & 2 biology, physics geography, english notes, practice papers...) This will keep me busy. Whoa, first day of school so tired, probably because I suddenly 'work' after the long break. Have Dance tomorrow and NCC on Friday! Aargh, kill me...
Yes, and I have changed the song as I said before.

Comments

Popular Posts