Hey hey! I should post today since this blog is somewhat dead and there is something to talk about : )
What?! I am in the 'Yeah! Council'? A committee whereby the students are frequently engaged in CIP de or what bah. Anyway, this is my understanding. And how the heck did I become part of the council? It is like so sudden, just because I took up the mentoring programme on Saturday and it is a Yeah! Council activity...so I joined the council? Oh gosh, like that RenXian make decisions for me like that. I hope I will not be stressed by this. Suddenly find it weird, like I don't know what myself is actually doing.
We had our Geog test on Monday, 4 days ago. I reckon I will not score very high, because I am not very sure with the drawings and labelling. Haiz. We got back our Chem test and I scored 21.5/30, which sucks. More tests coming up, and most importantly, Common Tests. Jia you ar...
So...today is the Live shooting event. Guess what? I got a marksmanship badge! Can't believe it...I actually did it! Thanks heaven for the blessing, thanks friends for the wishing, and myself for outdoing myself! :D :D Some problems actually occurred to me during the shooting. I cannot shoot like...80% of the shots, and the sir kept on coming to help me again and again. So grateful to him. But the fact is, I am at fault. So sorry! Because I did not do a step properly, (just saying briefly) resulting in the rifle not loaded with bullets ready to shoot. The surprising thing is that he did not realise my mistake...and did not scold me too. Such a good person. Haha.
Tomorrow we will be doing our Lit project at Debbie's house. Hope I will talk and contribute to the project. Quite stressed up, really. And hope everything will turn out fine.

Comments

Popular Posts