Today, is the CCA roadshow of the uniformed groups! Super duper tired, with legs aching.
My section did foot drills, not very good, I think. Come back to this later. The sec ones have already seen our 'performances', I would really keep on asking them to join NCC, it is their choice, they choose bah. Sometimes NCC might seem very sian, but at times, it is also fun. It is quite hard to describe, maybe because of my bonding with this CCA for 2 years?
Why I say that our foot drills not good ne? Oh...it was so obvious, while we were standing with the NPCC. Some of us just don't know how to march or carry out the command. Who ask them to skip normal trainings?? This is the result, the consequence they get for being irresponsible. Haiz, it was indeed a disappointment to our seniors, and a disgrace, cause the NPCC was better than most of us? Later, we tried to sing a song, we really shouted, but then the NPCC again on the second floor also sang wor. So loud de lor, then we lost. Overpowered. But then we only had approx 12 people shouting, which was pathetic...
Throughout the whole roadshow, I made a few mistakes too. Paiseh. But a few only hor...Oh yes, the NP shouted so loud that I could not hear the timing. Very nice.
FengYu going fencing competition tomorrow. May he be blessed. At Clementi...anyone going to support him?

Comments

Popular Posts