Whee...tomorrow Good Friday no need attend school. But I think we will be doing projects, and also there is this Chem thing which I don't know can opt out or not. LOL. Yesterday, there was an assembly where some soldiers from SAF performed for us. They were from some sort of Music and Dance club, and they were brilliant singers. Enjoyed it a lot. After school was the check-up for OBS, but they didn't really check anything, and time was like somewhat wasted. After that, there was still 1 more hour of Dance, but skipped it, LOL. OH yes, Fengyu finally showed his split! Not bad sia, and had a fun time in class? Thereafter walked out of school with Brina Yanping and Brandon, and went hope merrily while the others were dancing in that room which I passed.
Today actually wanted to change seating arrangement but in the end, no sure why the plan was..abolished? Someone claimed that he could not see clearly but still not changing, don't know what he is thinking about. But when problems arise, there is a need to change seat, in order to ensure that studies won't be affected lo... This morning shouted at Brandon. O.O Mad le? Probably. Feel weird at times...
Last lesson was E Maths, and there was a test. Wahseh, thought it was going to be somewhat easy, but it was far from expected...Stupid, my maths is incorrigible! I cannot let this carry on anymore. This weekend, hope I can make full use, maybe like some revision or something. That test is going to be screwed, shan't touch on that anymore. Ok, we got back our progress report. Geog and A Maths...AARGH!!! OH ya, we received every test back le. Mentioned that I would post, but too bad I'm going back my word...Anyway L1R5 is 15. Sucky. Could have gotten better. really. Our form teacher got everyone of us a keychain each. Thanks! Preserved flowers or insects. Looks interesting.
Then was this Year Master's Programme, whereby a man came and talked to us about setting up game stalls and raising funds for the school and the needy. Remember he said something like if you do not adopt a positive attitude, then you won't enjoy what you are doing. Everyone had to be involved, and we divided ourselves into 4 groups. Finance and admin, Promotion and marketing, Purchase ad production and Logistics. Immediately one swarm of people gathered round the chairman liao lo, then I was still sitting there, haven't made any decisions. At last don't know what group to join so joined Logistics, though I don't like it. Finance...mmm, thought of it, but...I will do my best in Logistics anyway...
After that was NAPFA. Woo~2 E, 2 A and 1 C. What are the Es? Shuttle run and pull up. Sian, cannot ever get Gold again! Boo~ Actually, I would have failed it. Seriously. I could not do pull-up just that the teacher let me do backhand de. Disgrace, but I have to accept it lor. Then ran back to class with Brandon. That guy like happily running all the way. in the end, he won! Woo~Later headed for the canteen, and saw Yanping. Saw her and asked if she was going home. Said she staying in class. LOL, in the end forgot, walked without her. So it's like I asked for nothing. Sunday doing READ project, Saturday doing Lit? LOL, what to do when things clashes? Troublesome. I think that's all. Happy Good Friday.

Replying
Zacc: Given. Keep in conact! Haha.
Yanping: Woo~Thanks for the numerous tags. Meaningful tags, really like them, not like someone I am going to mention later. LOL. Thanks ar, friends are so important lor. Light up our life, without friends we are helpless! Though sometimes a bit troubled...
Ek: Yo, congratz. You are the perosn I'm talking about. LOL. Mmm, after evaluating your trial version, I have decided not to use your service. Laugh out loud. Thanks for tagging anyway, makes blog more alive.
Cass: Welcome : ) Yeah, don't give up. Will strive for mid year. Same blessing to you :D
Kaiting: Yeah, Samuel was cool. Hahax. ganbatei for homework too! Looks like you have more homework than me...and hope you can catch up on your sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts