One word that I want to shout it out loud: STRESSED! Chiong-ed homework the whole of yesterday. Went to sleep at 12 plus and felt that I did not sleep at all... I have not completed all of the homework, but at least I had done those 'major' ones. However, the rest are also due in no time. Sian. Today luckily got two free periods. No words could really express my utmost gratitude to the two teachers. LOL. Just finished a Bio project. Now still have to chiong SS. Die liao. Got to rush after replying to tags.

Btw, this song should be 'Zhi Zao Lang Man'.

MSG Clarence: Thanks for tagging though I do not know you. However, I really appreaciate your inspirational words of encouragement. I will work hard de. Thanks.
Fara: Yea, but too bad we can't turn back the clock. Good luck in all you do o!!!
Cass: Whoa, I good friend ar? LOLS. Thanks ar. Good that you enjoyed yourself!
Brandon: What an honour for you to tag eh? But you know something? Everyone likes tags de, if you own a blog you will know...I also think this blog very sian lor, so don't force you tag le.
Qiqi: Thanks a lot!!! Haha, meow~
Fengyu: Can say something more mah? Like...congratz me? LOL.
Frederika: Sorry, I'm Junwei. And lol, ask you tag but you tagged wrongly!!
Cindy: Good you tag now. Gratz for Champion in SJAB! Jiayou for finals. BP all the way!

Comments

Popular Posts