I shall finally post today :D
1 week le, but I think nobody misses me T.T Never mind, forget it. So, the first thing I shall talk about is last Saturday's CIP? LOL. The rainy weather was horrible, it made my shoes and socks wet. It was magnanimous of Concord Primary to let us assemble over there. Skip...then we proceeded to our blocks le. My group's one was the furthest away de bah, and it was so secluded. So, Jason, Bang Wu and Eunice 1 group then Debbie and I in another. Pressed the doorbell, if any, or knocked on the door. In summary, some people were rude lor, They heard the doorbell already and we heard approaching sounds. Eventually, the door did not swing open. They must have bolted it instead of opening it. Come on, we were not any salesperson or whatsoever. Some people were liars. Apparently there was a stack of newspaper at one corner of the house, then the resident said 'No newspapers'. Others were hilarious. Asked them if they had any old newspapers for us, then they walked less than 1m here and there SEVERAL TIMES. Firstly, was it really their house? They did not know where the newspapers were placed? Secondly, walked such a short distance called "find" ar? Never mind, the CIP was still fun as a whole. At the end of the day when we gathered back at the collection point, many people took photos. Though I only appeared in one class photo, we took some on our own. The first photo, Fengyu came and help us, so we included him :D For more photos can visit Yanping's or Fengyu's blogs.





Tonight some of our friends will be leaving for China. Have fun over there, peeps! And I will undergo my sergeant course From Monday to Thursday next week. Hope I can jiayou, jiayou and jiayou...and make it back alive. LOL. Btw, there are lots of homework D:
Today received a birthday present from Alfred, Ang Jason, Brandon, Brina, Cindy, Jason Tan, Kaiting and Yanping. Thanks so much...I will really cherish the gift de! So I will only be posting again when I return from the course? Enjoy your holidays, guys!!!

Comments

Popular Posts