Yesterday, Friday, did nothing at all. However there is a mountain of homework waiting for me to complete. Gosh, I dead. Today still need to go school from 11.15 to around 5+, and what's the purpose? Help band carry things? What? Can spare a thought for us? We just returned from a 4-day camp! Moreover, it's COMPULSORY. WHAT?!?!?!?! Forget it, not trying to curse band members, btw. Just don't wish to do it.
Many people has mysteriously found their ways to this blog eh? First is Janice, then is Wenxi, third is Christine, now is Zacchaeus?!?!

Replies to tags
Kaiting: Thanks! How is your homework going?
Qiqi: Sure, shuang...and you never tag for a long time lor. ZZZ
Fara: I see...Miss primary school days with Mrs Lim : )
Zacchaeus: Very unexpected guest indeed. You good lor, and isn't such a privilege to have the Alpha best coming to my blog? And can enlighten me on how you found this place? Asked Jason?

Comments

Popular Posts