Aargh!!! I cannot take it anymore. I have to talk.
I simply LOVE my Physics teacher so much! He is the BEST teacher I've ever met! If you still do not get the idea, I am being sarcastic, please. Ok, firstly I apologise to those students who really like him, but I have a different opinion. I cannot laugh at his jokes, does not trigger my laughter, you see. After he finished then I will go like, "Okay...yeah, yeah, very funny." This is just an example, the main point is I don't like him, no need elaborate le bah. It's fine with me that he teaches us, but I hate the scheme he introduced. Whenever you can give a good answer, he will add 1 mark to your CA. Nice one. May seem easy but difficult for me. Congratulations. He has hit my weak point. Since primary 3, I don't usually volunteer to answer the questions the teacher asks. If he asks me to answer, of course I will, but volunteer...haha, it's really not my forte. Good job, teacher, you are a tough nut to crack. No choice, I have to keep mum, or train my so called courage lor.
Oh yes, after Physics, got scolded by the English teacher for putting my head on the table. Hey, it is just a few seconds. Alright, I am at fault but he need not say me until like that, need he? It did not even sound like a reminder. Well, okay. I'll watch myself. This year is gonna be tough.
Yeah and just now science centre. The four of us 1 team, and this is the conclusion: All boys = not serious. Don't know fun or not. Ok la, talk about something nicer. I took a few pictures with classmates. Hooray,finally have photos of friends in my cellphone. 1 picture was interestingly taken. Everybody suddenly swarm together, and it was a nice group photo, but I wasn't inside -.-
Yes, and there is a lot of homework today, luckily not due tomorrow. Today is a hard, tedious and lethargic day. Smiles everyone. I know how to ask people smile when I cannot do it myself. -.- Wahaha, it's such a terrible thing being my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts