12 Jan 2008, the second Saturday of the year, my second CIP at Jurong. Last week, Yanping, Renxian and me was in the tutoring programme, but this week we started out on mentoring. Although the two terms seem alike, but they are not. Tutoring, you sit in the room with 1 or two buddies, you remain stationary. Mentoring, you play games, talk, interact with a group of children, you run wild. So basically, the former emphasises on studies, while the latter emphasises on character development. We did not do much today, the Mentor merely gave us a briefing and we talked a little about ourselves. There are also other people who are involved in the tutoring and mentoring programme too. They are probably in their teens or early twenties. Like last week there was this person by the name of Lawrence, who lives in Australia. Where do they come from? Why they want to do this? How do they got to know about this? I have questions about them, that's why I find them interesting. But, I didn't ask.
That's all about the CIP. Yanping says to make the post longer, you crap. So, I am going to do it now. After that, we went to a confectionary shop. Renxian bought a bun, and Yanping bought 10 mini doughnuts, and treated me 5. She ate extremely slow, I finished le she still at the 2nd. We decided to go watch the fencing competition, but Yanping said she did not know the way, and her friends and her friend's friends were at Choa Chu Kang. Okay, so we went back to CCK, and waited super long. While waiting, I checked my handphone to see if anybody missed me and would send me a message or miss call. Sadly no. But then later received a message from Bingcai asking if I had E Maths textbook. I was like lol, replied, 'It's in my house.' However, later the battery flat, so too bad cannot help solve his problem.
After the absolutely long wait, they finally arrived. We took the MRT to...where? If you don't know, I am gonna box you, because this proves that you didn't read my previous post. Of course it's Clementi, the venue of the competition. Someone said, 'hungry' and we bought 6 Portuguese eggtarts. It was super yummy. Yanping paid for it first. I only brought pathetic $4 with me, so I was on credit, paying her on Monday. How many I ate? One.
Don't waste time le, we went to the stadium at last. I could not really remember what was the first thing I saw, later spotted Fengyu. Woots! And he won that round! Fast forward a little, then Ynaping, Renxian and me went to buy Macdonald's, slurpee, iced lemon tea, mineral water, and 1 more drink, oh I forgot. Green tea? Pardon my poor memory. Anyway, that's not important. We went back. Just as I was about to eat, the fencers had a rest bah. I offered the McSpicy to Mr Hoe, but he don't want. When I insisted, he said, 'What's your problem?'
Chey, what's your problem? Don't eat don't eat lor. So serious. Take things so seriously one, we know you no grilfriend, no wife, pulling your leg only mah, but everytime also must clarify until clear clear. Ok la, don't make fun of you. But I think I wasn't the one who kept saying that hor? Never mind, he went to have KFC. He sat with his fellow fencers at one table and the other table was occupied by, the female fencers bah. Yanping and I were like weird weird de. Ok, like she went to toilet and asked me to go abck KFC first, I stepped in, but everyone was engaged in their talks. Then I walked here and there, more of an extra rather than their friends bah. But excuse me, I'm not anti social. Who I knew over there? Fengyu, Glorianne, Xueyun. That's it. I also don't know why I really went to Clementi. Maybe for the sake of Fengyu bah, you better be thankful hor. Haha. Kidding -.-
And Fengyu takes the challenge again! Sadly he lost. According to him, actually can win one, but he got stomach pain. See la, eat too much la. Never mind, don't sad. There are ups and downs in life : ) Jiayou bah, you should be a great fencer.
Oh yes, Mr Hoe, please don't keep on saying that I am emo hor. You still understand me, so don't keep on saying that. I am a very good perosn de, you will see : ) Chey, don't believe don't believe la. Haha, I remebered something I said. I suddenly thought that I was very far from the trio: B, FY, YP. Like we are stangers. I felt weird. Like you all do things I don't know de. Never mind, don't talk le. Ok, I don't think you all are neglecting me, no need think that way alright? I shouldn't be so KPO. I am sorry.
Very sad that Cindy and Kaiting deleted their blogs. WHY? Haiz.
Let me change the song. Look forward to chinese new year song too! Haha.
Wow! Isn't this a long post?

Comments

Popular Posts