THIS IS THE FIRST WEEKEND OF THE NEW YEAR
Phew~finally can take a breather. These few days revolve round E. Maths and A Maths. homework, and taking notes. I will come back to talking about yesterday. Let me touch on today first.
A CIP activity that tutors students. My mum woke me up at 7.30 but I continued sleeping. If not for the handphone's alarm at 8.15...I don't know what the consequences will be...
My breakfast was a Sausage McMuffin with egg. Whoa, very yummy. Met with Yan Ping and Ren Xian, then we took bus 180~I won't talk so much
The student of mine...very difficult to teach, but can cultivate my patience : ) Ok, at first I was stunned. Huh? Need to come every week? Phew, in the end got an option says can come on your own wish. Haha, I admit I not very enthu and is lazy. Ok, the 4 of us (I also don't know who leh) had our lunch together. A satisfying one. I filled my stomach and it was delicious.

Alright now. Let me start of by saying that I don't know if I can get along well with the ASEAN scholars. Yesterday, 1 of them tried doing 1 action with another, which is a kind of showing good friendship or something. But, it was not really done with co-ordination. Ok, then I...laughed. Then he questioned why I laughed. My heart skipped a beat as I turned scared, afraid that he would scold me or something for laughing. In the end, he did not do anything, but I have a feeling that he dislike me -.-
Haiz, now I don't dare to talk much with him. I cannot understand most of what he says, and vice versa. Scared later I tried to explain then we will get fed-up and he will hate me even more. Ok, I better don't poke my nose into too many affairs or I'll be landing myself in hot soup. Will be be friends in the future? I think I'll just let nature take it's course...

Comments

Popular Posts