Today is another day of tiring day at school. The only period we can have rest is maybe CME? Because the teacher like doesn't teaches. Instead she says, "You all don't talk among yourselves. Talk to me. I am bored."
Lols.
She is trying to have interaction with us. She will also share things aboout herself, very interesting. If it were me, I also don't know how to teach for CME. Thank God, for bestowing us this teacher, for making CME our only chance to take a rest. Oh yes, we tried to choose a class name. Tried, but to no avail. Disagreements, quarrels, squabbles or whatever you may call it. Teletubbies? Teen Titans? Holy. Honestly you all want this kind of names ar?
Biology lesson, another brainwash, stuffing of info into the brain. After we bid adieu to the teacher, the A. Maths teacher immediately stepped in. Sian. Just sat down and stood up to greet again. Very stressed about everything. My partner said he's going to work hard. People are selected for competition while I'm not.. Kao, scary people.
After school, I stayed back in school a while after having lunch. Ha, it was a nice experience. After doing some bit of Maths, I took a walk around. Saw Jason having his volleyball training, frog jump...and all that stuff. Saw Yanping in wellness playing basketball. Saw Cindy in Saint John doing drills and giving timing. And Clement was walking around...aimlessly? I did not wait until 6 or something for all of your activities to end. You all don't mind bah? Eh? But maybe I will do it if you ask me to. (not in a kidding manner)
Allow me to say this for the last time, Brandon. Sorry for not helping to take your Chem stuff. It really slipped off my mind.
AR!!! tomorrow NCC shooting! Aiyo...sharks. Heaven bless me please.

Comments

Popular Posts