I am watching television programme. I am doing composition. I am merely using the computer. Aiyo, what exactly am I doing? Well, these 3 simultaneously. Actually, the fact is...it is imposssible. I have tested it out, don't believe, you can try. Or you might say that you have succeeded, but your composition would be screwed up, or you would have missed out some parts of the TV programme.Waa~the composition is so difficult. I still need to revise for Chem Geog Bio tests, and arrange my notes properly. I am so slack. How sad. Actually I have quite a number of things to say, but I forget already. Aww. Wonder how the fencing ccompetition went for today. And Yanping and Cassandra, Jay Chou's concert nice? Chinese New Year coming and there will be performances coming up. So excited! But hor, I don't want to hear somebody sing leh. It hurts my ears. Just kidding. Don't treat it too seriously~I think I am somewhat mad now. This afternoon don't know what I did. Keep finding songs, don't know whatever for. So it is like wasted. Now, I also don't knwo what I am doing. Like possessed le. Going to off the computer soon, and please, do some bit of compo, I beg myslef. Lols. I don't know why I on the computer in the first place. Why I post ar, since I have nothing much to say? Why I am so addicted to songs ar? Aw, look at my speech, I am seriously mad...

Comments

Popular Posts