I thought I would only be blogging tomorrow, but since I can use the computer a while, I shall post bah, if not tomorrow would be a 'stale' post le...
School is as pressurizing as ever. Got back a chinese composition and my score is freaking low. Very disappointed with myself. Haiz...the stress is so intense, seeing the ultra high standard of others, and comparing it to myself. What a lousy piece of composition my hand has written. Don't dare to read it again...Also very disappointed with my duty as a chinese co-ordinator, not finding out details of what the teacher said. When people ask me about something, my most frequent answer would be, "I don't know leh."
Sorry guys, I will try to improve, alright? Trust me 1 more time.
Robert, the ASEAN scholar who sit next to me changed place today, because he said he could not see the whiteboard clearly. He changed with Brandon lo, but...haiz. Not unhappy to sit with him but just concerned if it would make him lose his usual cheerfulness or affect his grades, or his eyesight... Wei, mister, if you ever want to change seat or cannot see properly must tell teacher hor, think for yourself.
Oh and today is the first Dance session with the new instructor. A female from China. Lols, she said my foundation not bad. Funny la. She have not observed me enough, that's why, splurted a ridiculous statement. The moment she stepped into the room I had an ominous feeling...hope I can survive in Dance. Stupid, this year no boys again. How come other school so different from ours one ar? Our ratio is like so... At first joined Dance felt weird because very little boys. But later got used to it, now the weird feeling comes back again, probably because I see more stangers, female strangers. Whenever there is a Dance performance for us to watch, how I can I volunteer? 2 options, but both are...uncomfortable. Fisrt, on the day of performance, I meet up with the group of girls (obviously) and go to the destination together. However, they will surely be engaged in themselves, girls' talk, you know. And what would the public think? An apparent thorn in the bushes. Secondly, I go alone. But isn't that simply stupid? I go out by myself, go to Esplanade for example, sit and watch by myself, go home by myself...Oh man, just put yourslef in my shoes! But sometimes really enjoyed Dance, like last year's Graduation Day concert for instance. Haiz, what a dilemma.
Yippee, tomorrow half day. Phew, more time for me to do my work.
Ok, gotta go. BYE~

Comments

Popular Posts