Yippee, today is the last day of school. Sadded, today is Miss Goh's last day in BPGHS. I will never forget the 2 years when she taught me English. She is a great teacher, and also very amiable. There was something like a farewell party for her. Heard the cake was bought by Jovine. Wow, must be quite expensive bah. I did not contribute a single cent D: But most people were told to go there and sing some songs. Mostly were girls, whom I think are more spontaneous? I did not speak a word to Miss Goh, but I had to go for my CCA le. However, saying "bye-bye" without saying "hi" in the first place is awkward. Luckily, Miss Goh saw me and spoke, "Hi, Junwei."
I quickly thanked her for teaching me for 2 years and wished her all the best. We took a photo, and finally, it was rather appropriate for me to leave. We, the Sec three cadets started the preparations for the games we were going to have.
I was the IC for Alpha platoon. I think they had done quite well, I am very proud of my platoon. We finished the "Amazing Race" first. However, in the end, we were second due to a higher score in another platoon. Never mind, it was already good that they had done their best. When I was making my way home with AJ, we took a peek at the people practising hula-hooping. Saw Alfred, Brandon, Kaiting, Yanping... Ha, the people were so randomed. Hope they can do well. Amazingly, three girls from, I think PJC, followed us in watching them. LOL.
Ah, sian, tomorrow SYF practice. Sort of regretted joining this...
And also changed song to celebrate the start of holidays. Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs - Stay
It has been quite some time since it rained isn't it? Took this photo yesterday for fun.

Comments

Popular Posts