Gratz our school for winning hula-hoop competition. Must continue to jiayou okay? And remember, your efforts will not be totally unrecognised de : )
This the quiz I got from Ade. Shall answer it to the best of my capability? LOL.

1. What’s your ambition?
--Not too sure. A decent job with a good pay?

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or girlfriend?
--Friends.

3. Who is the person you trust most?
--Family and close friends.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
--Sometimes yes. Well, I have confidence but the matter may turn out badly anyway.

5. Who is your idol?
--Jet Li, Hu Jia, and Lin Dan. The second one is a diver. The third one is a badminton player.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
--Yes, it happens :D

7. What is your goal for this year?
--Not to fail any subjects.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
--Sure. Love can always be around and never dies.

9. Have you broken someone’s heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
--Wow, so serious. Of course not. If have then I committed indirect murder?

10. What feeling do you love most?
--Happiness. Well, live to be happy mah.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
--Understanding, and must love me. If not no need continue le mah. LOL.

12. List out 5 of your best friends (no rank)
--Ang Jason, Brandon, Cindy, Kaiting, Yanping bah.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
--Absolutely. Even if not top of the list will also cherish de.

14. Do you like S.H.E?
--Ok bah, not that kind of madness over them.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-- To cherish, be it time, friends, family.

16. Do you love anime?
--Some? Spirited Away rocks : )

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
--Good artist, an active person.

18. What have you done to please yourself?
--I won't make myself happy bah, but I will try to relax. Talk to friends.

19. IF time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
--Primary 6. I want to re-take my PSLE, (lol), and have the fun after PSLE again. However, I want to get into 101 of BPGHS with the same people again.

20. What do you want most for your birthday?
--Asking me what I want to happen on that day, nothing unhappy. Asking me for my wish, for everyone to be happy.


Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :D


People who kena'd:
Feng Yu
Frederika
Qiu Wen
Shu Hui
Wei De
Xin Ni
Chee Hui
Naomi

Comments

Popular Posts