Phew, it's finally the end of the Dance torture. LOL, I can see people slowly doing their homework le, yet what am I doing? I promise myself to do something tomorrow man. Today was the usual, just that the Dance instructor gave us a little talk at the end, about having motivation and shit. "If you give up on yourself, then the more I no need to do anything." How I enjoy stretching. I will improve on my flexibility de, since Siewling always like to spite me in this aspect -.- Today went quite smoothly, I guess. I remembered to do the things I planned to do, and only yesterday when I realised I lost my Physics file. ALL the Physics worksheets are inside lor, and it will be checked. If cannot find then I am dead meat liao, coz I remember Mr Seow said photocopy from friends? But hor, things like test papers how ar? You keep their tests papers instead of yours meh? So, it is absolutely important that I could find it. After Dance went in to MP7. Phew, it was not locked. And ta-daa, I found it! Oh my, thank God man. Went to take LRT with a fellow dancer since we are going the same way. Had fun listening to her CIP experience in Batam for 4 days 3 nights. 1S$=6.8k Rupiah. Wow... Imagine a meal costing 300k... Today is Cassandra's birthday. Wahaha, more people turning 15 le. I mean, yeah, everyone is growing up. Happy Birthday Cass!

Comments

Popular Posts