OH YEAH! THIS IS THE 100TH POST!

Around 9 months le since I have a blog of my own. This blog has documented many memories through my life. The times I encounter in school, the times I had fun with my friends. Well, you can say I am not a hyper active blogger, since I reach the 100th post only now. Even the class blog is catching up. Lol lor.
Yes! It is a weekend once again. This week, the NPCC and scouts have their camps. Wow, 1 week has passed since I had mine, and it's like...time flies. We have been together as a class for approximately half a year already... Soon, the second semester comes, end of year, and O-levels... Lol, I don't know why I am talking about this. Btw, I have yet to show my parents my 2 failed subjects. Haiz, drag until when ne?
18 May is Brandon's birthday. Yesterday, we sort of celebrated for him. Because Sunday is so unlikely, and Monday would be belated. In the morning gave him the first present, and Qiqi gave him a letter. Recess gave him the second present, Xueyun gave him a letter, and we presented him with a cake. All went well, I guess, thanks to the co-operation of everybody. The 2 photos are at Yanping's blog : ) Should be happy bah, huh, Brandon? PEHYANPING was the one who brought the cake to school, okay? Both if us and HOEFENGYU bought the presents. Of course, there are still many others who contributed to Mr Huang's present. Hope he has a memorable birthday!
1 more week before holidays starts. This holiday should be eventful bah. Dance trainings, SYF Opening Ceremony trainings, OBS, NCC Endau Rompin adventure programme. I shall post about every event bah :D Work besides, how about play? Hope I have time to play too...
Maple finally level 80 le! Woo~ Maple is celebrating its 3rd anniversary soon. Ha, could remember when I very first started, I added the stats in an utterly wrong distribution. Then I re-created Gigaroyal, and Yanping, with her level 44 character "piingsterr", was assisting me. Can still picture the scene when she used Thunderbolt and the group of slimes died. I was like "Whoa." However, Giga was not a perfect mage though. Then at the end of Sec 1, everyone was like wanting to start Maple together, and establish a guild together. It was then I created MysticalWing. Later, it seems that people lost interest. EuniceSeow, for example only trained till level 16. Sometime later, we did accomplish the dream of having a class guild. But then, it gradually becomes dead too. Well, okay, keep playing will also become bored de. And everyone has grown up le bah. No matter what, Maple will remain as one of my best childhood games ever.

Comments

Popular Posts