3 days have passed le, and I am so tired. Monday, Dance + Add Maths lesson. Tuesday, Dance + Physics lesson. Today, Dance. Thursday and Friday, Dance. But the good thing is, it is only this week only.
We are rehearsing for Speech Day, and some of the steps...are really so girlish lor. Wa sian, don't really like that teacher man... today she asked me this question, "You have been learning Dance here all along? You like Dance ar? You took part in SYF?"
And later said, "It is not easy to stay on being the only boy."
Randomed. Oh well, I don't like Speech Day, moreover that Dance which seems somewhat weird to me. Thinking and thinking, I relate back to the Graduation Day concert again. That was one performance I truly enjoyed.
OBS coming soon le. This weekend going to buy the necessary stuff, and maybe cut hair bah. Have not started on homework man... argh. Mmm, quarrel with a friend is terrible, but I am not in any arguments now, thank God. Hence any matter must talk peacefully so as to prevent bickers. Mmm...lesson learnt?
有些东西习惯在身边,就当是理所当然。This quote from Healing Hnads 3 is really meaningful. Basically, that is all for a random post.

Replies
Cass: Yeah, OBS. Let's have fun!
Brandon: You did your best already, man. In other people's eyes, though you may say not all, you are a responsible cadet.
Fara: Huh? Youw ere busy with what? She would come back 2 years later right? We cna come back and visit her :D Just don't know if she can remember us.
Qiuwen: LOL, didn't link no need apologise de.
Fengyu: Yeah, great, this quiz is passing down.
Yanping: I looked at the questions properly le before answering de lor. It's okay, I;m feeling fine. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts