Hey yo! Back after an interval of 2 papers. My Add Maths has been always so weak. For the paper, I hope I can pass for the first time. I was like so frustrated during the last few minutes, Blank de all anyhow scribble. Maybe be wrong bah? Might as well don't do...-.- but don't feel like seeing blanks after all.
Today is HMT! Around a quarter of the class not here~ because it is made up of scholars. They should have made Chinese the official language for today la, since all Chinese students, haha. Paper 1. Don't know why my mind was confused which question to write for letter writing. I spent 10 minutes deciding. Got some words don't know how to write, but moved on, intending to go back to them later. Composition, luckily have idea. So, there I went. Also some words don't know. Little did I expect that I did not have enough time. Must have minused quite a lot of marks for wrong words le. Cannot cheat. Number 1, must have integrity mah. But who cares about integrity at that time? Number 2, the invigilator was Villie lor. Later come and tear my paper I die. Forget it. So, went for recess and ate 2 sushi.
Paper 2. This time have more proper time management le. However, there was still a bit of rush, but I realised I had 10 minutes left for 1 compre open-ended. Oh, and they were so difficult lor... killer sia... mentioned in previous post (26 April) Guo3 ran3 difficult... hope won't flop too terribly bah??? Phew~ weekend le. But next Monday and Tuesday's papers are so hard... Looks like this weekend cannot really play...
Haha Brandon you really joked a lot. Okay Cass, I'll heed your advice. Huh? I don't really know what you mean by paraphrase, Qiqi. Elaborate? Ha, Fengyu, my best subject? Have confidence in me for Chinese ar? But if really want to name a subject I like, I will say Chinese bah, yeah. Oh, yo, Yanping :D Yes Eunice I remember. Only I can help myself.

Comments

Popular Posts