This is the last week of holidays le. Thursday I will be seeing two failed subjects in my report book. Today is quite interesting, and also tiring.
Recess time time I bought tuna sandwich and Milo. Actually I didn't know what to eat, it was just random. However, it turned out to be food poisoning. Yanping said she wanted to try. LOL, but I think she only wants the MC lor. Haha. At first, I was fine. Until a few minutes after Physics lesson started, I began having headache. I thought I was too stressed, and moreover, Physics was one of my worst subjects. It was a good thing Mr Seow didn't teach, or I will be even more dead. I felt a sense of hotness at my ear, and turned to ask Robert, "Are my ears red?"
"Yeah! Very. Your face also!"
I still didn't know what was happening to me. I turned around and Tirmuzi was shocked too. Debbie asked me what happened to me. Yanping was the fourth person to notice and ask why my face was like that. Someone later noticed it too, but looked like everyone was thinking I was normal. Then my chest felt tight, luckily no difficulty breathing. I did not want to disrupt anybody having fun talking so I asked Tirmuzi, who was just beside me, to accompany me to the toilet. Then, I realised I had rashes too.
"I'm dying soon, I guess," I joked.
Came back, Mr Roy Ng was giving a talk about the exchange programme. I sat down, and told Mdm Eio I was feeling a bit unwell but not sure if I could continue with the lesson. She said, "Wait a while ar, Mr Roy speaking."
Ok, I was like, "Oh well."
But Mr Roy asked if I was alright, and said that I should report to the general office. Ms Patrica Joseph and Ms Trina Tay got it too, from what he said... Mdm Eio thus asked somebody to accompany me there. Tuan and Arveen became my "bodyguards". LOL. Too exaggerating la. Arveen was saying not to stand under the sun and watch my steps while walking down the staircase. Then Tuan said I am sick, must be serious, not so happy. Thanks to the both of them, don't feel like wasting their time so they went back to class. I was just about to step into the general office when Tiger said, "Wait, wait."
Oh, somebody else got it too. I saw Malcolm and Yi Xin. After they were settled, Tiger asked me to follow him, and asked me quite a number of questions like how I feeling and all. He opened his car door and said, "Sit at the back."
Oh, we were heading for the clinic. He also never tell me. We reached there, and he was like, "Same case. Same case." Same food poisoning case, he meant. The doctor gave me a check-up and it was the first time my blood pressure was taken, I think. Using the stethoscope, he asked me to breathe, a lot of times. I took my medicine. Okay, twice per day. Given a two-day MC. Okay, if fine then tomorrow shall go school. But I don't feel like going lor. Finally I have an excuse for skipping school. The headache still haven't subside lor. Still pondering anyway.
Went back to general office and I ate the medicine. Rest a while and went back to class. It was like so attention-grabbing huh, today? But I did not do it on purpose. Thanks all who show their concern in one way or another.


Replies to tags
Brandon: Haha, hope you have a memorable birthday :D
Fengyu: So long never tag. Now tag le say you don't like Maple. What's your problem? Just kidding. Thanks for coming.
Cass: Why sigh? Even if you not playing now le but it stil hold some memories bah?
Ade: Ha, Maple bonded us in some sense bah. K, I shall tag at your blog too!


Okay, I think I have not posted photos for so long. So, now lame lame post the medicine and MC bah.
Top: Good kid, remeber to take your medicine.
Bottom: Whee! The excuse for not going to the school.

Comments

Popular Posts