Sunday, I actually don't blog frequently on this day because the next day is a school day. Sunday, a time to chiong homework or go for outings with family and friends? MSN, no one online, no calls, no SMSs, wonder what are the others doing...
Suddenly have the feeling to post because I think I can complete my homework on time. Haha. Yesterday I did my reseach for Geog until 2.50a.m. Finally finished le, but still have quite a bit of things to do, like the cutting and pasting and writing my own reflections. And what I'm going to do later: NCC training kit on sketchbook, EW, and maybe a little bit of Geog Journal. Haiz, next Tuesday have NCC. They better cancel Friday's training hor. Because of this, I am supposed to complete my training kit by Tuesday. Sian. The training kit is actually a presentation on a particular topic, and mine is Personal Camouflage.
Tomorrow first two lessons: A. Maths and Physics... Want my life...
I am just typing what I am thinking so I can be a bit random. LOL. I don't usually go out on Sundays because there is only my parents and me. Besides, where can we go, since we have only 1 group of relatives here. And I also don't know why we never go out together, maybe don't have the habit. Never mind bah, let my parents rest. Anyway my father will go and find his friends and my mum will sleep. And me, will waste time. LOL.
Monday Tuesday and Wednesday will be so packed. And we will receive results le, so scared. Physics, will need to face the bombardment of questions form Mr Seow, so I will probably be 'chao tah' after every Physics lesson because I haven't been answering any :X
Two weeks more before March holidays. OMG, 1 term ends just like that? And March holidays will also be packed bah, if I going for Seageant course. They say 80% will go. Percentage is quite high but, I will see if they choose me. March simply has no time for leisure activities like Movies or something. Shall we have it during June? It is so fun. Always enjoy it.
Projects, currently have two. One is the READ one. Our group so brilliant, only 1 person worrying? Hope a miracle can happen. The other one is the Chem one. Plant the seeds...aiyo. We should really get that started liao, we are the last class bah?!
Eh, now I think I have LOTS of things to do le. Re-cap, NCC training kit, EW, read Social Studies, Reader's Digest Feb issue, Geog journal, read storybook for READ project, Chem project. Waa~suddenly pop out so many things. I will go play Maple now until 3+. (hope I can control myslef and stop) Then I should go and buy the sketchbook @ Fajar Shopping Centre. While I am crapping down here, eh I really don't know what the others are doing. LOL, repeat myself again.

Comments

Popular Posts