Hey~I'm back. Though this is so belated, I must say this. 7 Feb was Kai Ting's Birthday!!!
Chinese New Year was fun, I guess, but I would prefer going back to KL. I ate lots of 肉干, I remember, 3 different brands. And My cousin's birthday falls on the 7th Feb too, so coincidental, and it is on the first day of CNY. So, we had a babecue. And experiences already tell me that barbecue is not filling, but luckily there are a lot of things on the table to eat. I played firecrackers, wahaha, and the people there set off fireworks at midnight. Really fireworks wor, don't believe can watch the video on my handphone, no problem. And we went to the funfair! It was an interesting ride at the back of the vehicle, in the open. I was with my siblings and 3 other cousins. Two of them are a little car sick, but 1 of them said he was starting to feel like vomitting halfway on the journey. Then there was this fun part. My brother said, "You useless bum, throw you out of the car." and "If you dare puke on me, I'll slap you into a pulp." etcetra.
In the end, we reached the funfair le. He did not vomit but still continued mumbling about how dizzy he was and all that. Then my sister said, "Vomit la! Say so many times still haven't vomit. I wait very long already." Lol.
The rides were thrilling, but I only played 2. The the rest was playing at the game stalls with my siblings and 1 of my cousin. It was a really exhilarating time there. Chinese New Year is so fun de. I always enjoy it a lot. For more information there, take a look at my English Writing?

Now, back to school work. Sian, news of poor results keep on knocking on my door. Bio and Physics just passed, and I think I am the lowest in class. The Chinese letter wrting, failed. The composition, teacher said to put in more effort. What?! Anyway, I scored 37/70. Isn't that brilliant??? 50 marks then counted as good hor, and I am 13 marks away. Geog test was realatively better. BUT, I got 17.5/25 = 68%!!! Why can't I get half a mark more? Then at least I can hit A2? Aww man! So super irritated and angry, and disappointed, and pissed off. Common tests next week le. If I flung again...I am seriously dead. I have improvements already lor. Now so seldom touch Maple anymore. And secondary two is such a far contrast to seconday three. But life goes on.

Reply to tags: (this in only my second time doing so on a post, and this is Yan Ping's habit isn't it?)
Weide, Cindy, Kaiting: Thanks for wishing happy new year. Now we celebrate finish le bah, hope can quickly get back to studies.
Fengyu, Yanping: Yea, I enjoyed myself. But now the enjoyment is over and I really need to put in lots of effort in studies le.
Fengyu: Brandon rocks? Hahahahahaha. Wow, impression of him not bad eh?
Yanping: Come more often ar? Whoa, thanks ar...also not all meaninglesss mah...
Eunice Leong: Yo, go Qiqi's house fun bah? Relink le : )
Eunice Seow: Wow, first time tagging eh? Can chat at school bah. Haha You are linked.
Brandon: Yea, work hard o. So many people think your singing good, and this is the truth hor. Always ask me not to down-grade myself so you also don't do the same hor. Post le, eh? You will read de wor?
Fara: Yo, link you ar.
Cassandra: LOL. Clever boy??? SO FUNNY!!! Look at my results. Jiayou for common tests wor.
Photos : )
Straight down: 1. The babecue food, can see that the sausages a bit charred wor.
2. Cousin (a.k.a the b'day boy)and me. His smile a bit wicked hor? Haha
3. The cake (overall view)
4. The cake, notice the first two words.
5. Cousin cutting cake.
6. A peek of the fireworks.
















Comments

Popular Posts