HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Whee~Chinese New Year is here again! Gong Xi ar gong xi, fa ar fa da cai...
Post something else first...firstly...ahem. A. Maths test. Can say surely failed le. The questions seemed alien to me lo. Even if I just passed, I will be very happy. And Biology. Screwed it up man...I think I am the lowest in class. Not kidding. I have confidence to say I am the lowest. 10/20... crap shit. The teacher said this to me, "Junwei, if you don't know anything can ask me hor."
Haha, thanks ah
Geography test. Not bad, at least won't do so badly bah, I think. Thanks Kaiting for giving me some clues on the test. So bad hor me? And the physics test today. Woo. Minus 5 marks le. Hopefully can get A2 bah, minimum 21/30. I can do it de hor?
Ok, enough of tests le. Drive me mad. Ok, back to Chinese New Year again. Tomorrow we will be celebrating le. Yippee, good luck guys on your performance. I will have my attention on you all de! Don't think I am going abck primary school tomorrow le. Hope to see some classmates, but a bit sian. Anyway, my form teacher has already transfered school le. However, I will still remember that we were a class before, and I won't forget the times we had together... Going back Malaysia tomorrow. Sian lor! THIS YEAR NOT GOING BACK KUALA LUMPUR! As for the reason, I won't say le bah. Anyway the root of the reason only 3 people know lo, (1 of them is a teacher) and I didn't have the intention of telling them too, they found out by themselves. So...don't think I don't confide in you guys. If no homework, of course I will like to stay there longer. But now don't know why don't feel like staying n Malaysia very long. Maybe because no Kuala Lumpur, much homework...And I really want to go Qiqi's house on chu 3 de, but...
Anyway, wishing everyone a prosperous Chinese New Year again. Shen Ti Jian Kang, Wan Shi Ru Yi, Xue Ye Jing Bu... And changed the song to suit this festive season le. K that's all, enjoy yourselves!!!

Comments

Popular Posts