Day 3. And phew, today is ok, I think.
HMT, have always been weak in 综合填空 , hopefully won't lose so much marks on that bah. When I started on Chinese summary, I had still like 20 minutes, and I was so happy...But then don't know what happened, left 5 minutes and I was still on my draft! In the end...RUSHED again like EL and SS. Hope can get and A, because my A Maths really sucks, sure need many more marks to pull the overall up. However, my daily work for HMT...haiz. Why can't I get at least 15 for my newspaper cutting?! Heck, things just do not go smoothly.
Chemistry was good. Though I had minused some marks here and there, but I think A is possible bah. Can lose 10 marks leh, if I didn't get A then I really don't know what to say. Too idiotic lor. At the start of the test, everyone was like taking foolscap paper and even calculator. I was thinking 'Huh? Need meh?'
I only had my pencil case with me. Some people even rushed to take calculator when the test was starting. They make me so weird and anxious...But don't know why I just stoned down there, not following the crowd. Then the teacher gave out the paper liao, and I dare not move le. Luckily the test did not require foolscap or calculator, or else I surely get scolded by the teacher for not preparing them earlier. I know his character, I'm sure my classmates know it too...
There was the Concillor's Investiture after school. So interesting to see so many students from various school gathering in the compund, wearing their respective blazers. There was Clementi Town, Hwa Chong, Singapore Sports School, SCGS, Teck Whye, then i don't know liao. Gives me the impression of athletes from different countries coming together for ASIAN games or something. Whee~what a nice gathering, though I wasn't involed in the investiture, lol.
Shiok, today no Dance. Tomorrow will post again to bring you the latest updates of Common Tests : )

Comments

Popular Posts