Last day. Should be the day of exhilaration but not quite for me... How to say? Geog, 1 question 7 marks. Wow. At first don't know what the question was asking about
Me (speaking to the question): "I can give you everything I can, but can you please tell me what the hell you want??"
See? I mad le. Now even some mental disorders. Haiz whatever, at least I wrote something, just don't know if it is answering to the question. Shall not talk too much on Geog le. Bio, same thing. What "How's the DNA in bacteria arranged differently from that of yeast?" or something.
Huh? What? Ar?! I don't know what to write. At least I wrote something again. So, summary of today, blur and 答非所问. So, that's all for CT. Waiting for results...

NCC, woo and the best thing is to be late! Sian, still need to line up and slowly give a reason each. Today we have a Footdrill Mutual test, test on how you teach a particular footdrill. I made some mistakes, but I think not bad le bah... In lieu of the sergeant course so many things to learn and memorise and do. I must get a second sergent! Sprained leg still not fully recovered. Limp around like a retard.

Tomorrow no CIP! Yippee and I shall do my homework and use computer since the tests are over. Wahaha. And my posts these day are like so dull and full of grudges and complaints. Will change for the btter after some time, I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts