Unknowingly to me, one more week has passed and the month of January has ended. I probably did not notice time tickling by, because I am occupied by homework and homework?
Whoa, good gracious. I only scored 5/8 for the MCQ component of my Biology test, and only 74 for the Literature test. Frankly speaking, this is bad, for this kind of Lit test, an A1 must simply be obtained. Saying 'It's very good le' to me is consoling to me. Thank you, but deep in my heart, I know it isn't good enough. I need to aim high.
The really satisfying thing for today is during NCC bah. Got the marksmanship badge and finally the Corporal rank too. The parade was super long, Parts A, B, C (secondary 1, 2, 3) all received ranks, and we had to stand throughout as each name is being called. The ironic thing is that, some people with poor attendance and attitude also got to be promoted. Not logical at all, really hate that group of people in my platoon. A senior returned to watch us. He gave us a speech, saying that his ultimate purpose is to come back for our platoon. Wonder how he cultivated such a strong bond with our group, but anyway, he came all the way from Bedok to Teck Whye. Wow. Can say that he is really quite a good leader, very eloquent, very responsible, upright... He said that others think this platoon of ours is simply hopeless, but he has faith in us that we can do it. Sure, we really need him to come back and guide us. You don't know that kind of people in this year's Part C BPNCC. No matter how good others are, the normal stream students never fail to drag our morale down. Not trying to talk bad about normal stream students, I am not very clever either. But others will strive to succeed, unlike them who are totally incorrigible. Ill-mannered towards seniors, no integrity, no responsibility for turning up for trainings, coarse and vulgar, no kindness, no generosity...Hate them to the core.
A contrasting CCA to ours can be NPCC bah. The secondary threes went for their LIVE shoot today. Wonder how they did. Can't the people from our platoon learn from the NPCC?
A lot of homework again. Tomorrow have CIP from 7 till 4. Gosh, so time consuming. I better buck up, my results dropping...Yes, and blogging is such a good way to relieve stress.

Life's like that.

Comments

Popular Posts