Hello, blog. Today is Saturday, and Common Tests are two days away.
Herein, I am watching time tickle by. I still have worksheets of 3 sciences to do, EW, A Maths, Geog, and revision. However, with the work load, do I have time to revise? Frankly speaking, the answer is yes, but there is no drive to do them. Sigh. Friday during NCC traning (during the break), I thought that I should spend my time wisely over the weekend. In the end, fate had a twist. Saturday is ending soon, but I...have not even completed one of my scheduled tasks. The Chinese say, '皇天不负苦心人', meaning if you work hard, you'll surely be rewarded, i.e good results. But I...I think heaven will not help me le T.T 2 subjects per day, really wants my life. However after next week, will be cool~ So I shall pull through the tough next week.
Friday was the volleyball competition between our school and Jurong. Though our school lost but it is already an incredible feat to get into the finals isn't it? Continue to jiayou volleyballers, you have the support of the whole school :D NCC members did not go and cheer for them. Erm...because we had to prepare ourselves for the sergeant course hence need more time for practice. We got scolded by a senior. He said until we all sucked. But we know some of us are actually better. Like me. Hahahahahahahaha *laugh until stomach pain*
Too bad I cannot go for the immersion programme in China, hope Yanping and Cassandra have fun over there. And I will strive for my sergeant rank in Singapore. Last note, good luck everyone for Common Tests!

Kaiting: Good lucks! :D
Yanping: First time I hear people wishing Happy Total Denfence wor. And I think I will use your 'post-reply-tags' method every now and then le? Got influenced...
Cassandra: You like this song! Yeah1 Great minds think alike, lol.
Weide: Thanks for coming! Jiayou on your singing!

Comments

Popular Posts