Day 4, day si, die in Chinese. So...today Physics get back le, so super fast eh, Mr Seow?? And my Physics grade is set. C5 at most, for this term. SIAN. Waaaaaa~stupid!!!
First test today: E Maths. My Maths sucks man, A1...please come to me. I actually left 1 blank for goodness' sake. And, I think minus 7 marks at least liao. Heck, why am I so weak in Maths? It is my greatest nemesis for now.
Second test today: Literature. Ok la, I also don't know what to say. I can't possibly judge my own writing right? So, wait for result bah. 17 is B3, 18 is A2, and 19 is A1. 1 mark difference = 1 grade difference. Wow. At least i didn't make a mistake in Lit bah. Some people left out part B, but don't probe over it lah. The scholars have high expectations, I know. If not how are they going to face their parents in their hometown right? But, this is just common tests. Anyway, I am failing my A Maths too. Well, who doesn't want to do well?
Tomorrow last two subjects le. Please, Junwei, don't disappoint yourself anymore.

For lessons, we had PE, EL and Physics. PE, ran again, and I ran super slow today lo, heck. Last run sprained my leg a little, but no one notices and no one believes...until the end. Too bad lo. As if I want to act. That is very saddening. Pull-up, I didn't try, no courage, so many people down there. So scared I fail NAPFA la. English, nothing much, and Eunice and Qingyu presented on PS. Everyone seems to be doing a good job : ) Physics, got back the paper lor, and sickening result.
Will make a list on various subjects, when everything is gotten back.

Haiz, and I am always giving my friends trouble. And I will try not to think too much on this particular topic. What more can I expect, coz I am such a good person.

Comments

Popular Posts