Haven't been blogging for 3 days only, but it seemed like eternity... These 3 days were fatiguing and enervating but luckily I have pulled through it. I will try to recall as much as I can over these days.

Monday
Got back Chemistry. Quite happy with it, anyway it was relatively easy and the majority did well. For the marks, as earlier mentioned, will be posted after everything has been received. English, we were given a Comprehension cum Summary to do. The teacher actually forgot to bring our papers to class! Nice, and he said he will do so on Wednesday because he decided to go through Summary on Tuesday. After school, had Dance. I lost the ability to split already! I was like so high above the ground. Gosh. All went well, and a senior whom I have not spoken to for a long time actually spoke to me. Surprised. Nothing much, so Dance ended, and it rained. I offered to lend or share my umbrella with one girl who was going the same way as me. However, she did not want to. Apparently, she was somewhat insane too. Kept mumbling to herself things like, "I want to walk in the rain. Then I can fall sick and don't come to school..." She was also laughing. I already tried very hard to persuade her to use the brolly, she refused, so I was helpless. Hence, I walked a little distance away form her to prevent people from saying things like, "Aiyo, let a girl walk in the rain," or something.

Tuesday
Luckily the girl never fall sick, because I saw her smiling merrily in school. Switched place with Frederika who wanted to sing/know the lyrics from Brandon, and also want to gossip with the boys. So I ended up with Debbie. Lol, the first time we sit together, then people say we can hit off very well, even the form teacher thought so. A. Maths lesson, still no paper. Teacher probably vomitted quite an amount of blood while marking. Form class, discussed about the groupings for the newspaper collection CIP this Saturday. Our school's "tradition". Haha. After school, NCC. Sian. Changed into boots in the canteen lo. I seriously don't like it. People are eating, and then you take off your socks... We had Field Craft Mutual. Last time said Foot Drill Mutual means TEACH footdrills. So can you probably guess what to do for Field Craft? My topic was Personal Camouflage. Quite a bad presentation, I think. Demonstration?! What the sir want me to do? Like, pull down your sleeves to conceal shine, should I really do it, and then stupidly roll it up again after the presentation? Field signals are easier for demonstration. Cause you must show how to do the various field signals with your hands. Never mind, I passed anyway. After the mutual, we had some footdrills. One clown kept marching towards me and collide with me. I know he loved me, but he also need not do it de. The day ended with the mundane NCC training, and Friday's one is NOT cancelled...

Wednesday
Not sure of where I was supposed to sit. Anyway, we remained where we were without changing back to original. There was a strain in the friendship with Brandon, but luckily we managed to resolve it during recess. PE, went out to run. Timing: 11.02s. Ok la, quite contented. Running always trains my perseverance and determination. Enjoy the feeling of overtaking others. Some people walked but in the end, they still triumphed over me. Justice?! I was like sorting out my thoughts during the run, after that, I felt better. One of the thoughts is of course how to improve on the strained friendship lor. After the run, my leg hurt a little. (I have not been fully recovered) English lesson, the teacher brought the papers to class. Alas, they were the Sec 4's work! OMG, can't the teacher check properly? So, he said we will get back after school. E Maths, is really irritating. I nearly got an A1 if not for some careless mistakes. I can vouch for myself that they were careless. English, pissed me off too. Just a little bit to getting A2, and I lost to someone, whom I must win. After school, Dance again! And I was beginning to find back my split, yay! A lot of tiptoe stuff made my leg hurt, and jump here and there, point, flex...after the Dance session, I was limping again. At night, my leg was swollen already. Rubbed some medicated oil. Still hurts when I try to tiptoe. Did A. Maths homework. It feels so shiok to get the answer. Planted my seeds at 11+ before going to sleep. And one more thing is, my Maths is the worst subject currently.

Today got back Biology and A.Maths. The former was ok, and the latter was expected result, so not much to say. (I failed) When walking to school, my leg was fine, then there was a burning sensation. Thanks all who cared. I sounded as if I am dying soon, or I might lose my leg, or I might never walk again. Later, the burning feeling was gone, but still pain! Phew, today is my only free day. Geog journal had to be handed in tomorrow, but the teacher said can Monday. Wow, so deeply grateful. Or else I need to chiong today liao, plus there are other homework too... Those who had not fared well for this Common Tests, don't be too troubled over it. it's not the end of the world anyway. Know it's hard to cheer up, but for the sake of your own happiness, think on the brighter side. Sounds like a drama? But I didn't learn this from drama... : ) Haha, I am hinting to someone. And is this my longest post? Or my second longest?

Comments

Popular Posts