TONS OF QUOTES. MWAHAHAHA...HAVE FUN READING

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. -Arnold H. Glasow

When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. -Edward W. Howe

The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? -Eugene Kennedy

A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. -Muhammad Ali

I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. -Plutarch

I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world. -Thomas A. Edison


( 2 school days left)

Comments

Popular Posts