History paper is finally over! Today the teacher halfway told us to check the number of pages in the paper. Whoa, you can immediately hear the sound of pages rustling through...What if a person really lose a page? Is he going to get a photocopied piece of it? Or is he going to REDO??? Scary, luckily no one had missing pages. I made careless mistakes man...haiz. Oh, suddenly remembered something which my primary school teacher said. Careless = couldn't care less 0.0

Tomorrow Maths nothing to study bah. You knows means know don't know means don't know. Just remember the formulae and see if you can apply. All's up to you. However, for the Science paper on Friday...I haven't even started revising, looks like I still have to study tonight.

I am such a petty person, wonder how I made such a good friend. I think I throw tantrmns like a childish kid.

(15 school days left)

Comments

Popular Posts