O.O Isabella is transferring school! This is such a sudden piece of news, and our dear councillor cried for at least two times? Though I am not very close with her but we are classmates...so a little sad. Remember last year I asked why she didn't want to go Nanyang and her reply was, "My friend is now suffering there, why must I go?"
Now, she is transferring to RGS, what a contradiction...-.- anyways, wish her good luck :D
I will try MY VERY BEST to cherish tomorrow, if I can. Will I cry?! O.O Yidadui, friends forever, k? Last time I watched 'Graduation' sung by Vitamin C on YouTube and there was this idiot who posted this comment, "There is no such thing as Forever Friends., coz you meet new ones and forget old ones." I think it is CRAP. There are things that cannot be erased from memory, and we can keep in contact. True friendship are able to take on challenges, and who says that new friends can necessary replace old ones, they may not be as good.
Hope Brandon play Maple and join our FAMILY. The future Sniper...embark on your journey NOW!!!
OH, and yesterday finished watching a movie called 'Ant Bully'. It was nice :D :D :D learnt a new word. CRAZNOCKS. Haha, dunno what it means? CRAZNOCKS!!! Hope can finish 'Supersize Me' also, but think that it is quite unlikely...

(1 school day left)

Comments

Popular Posts