Had Orienteering Test today, which is a part of NCC activity. It is the study of maps and locating places, something like that. Okay, it was not difficult, and none failed. Woo~ The test ended early so I was wondering whether to go Dance or not...in the end too lazy to go 0.0 so bad -.-
Played for a little while and then saw four fellow dance members talking down there. I reckoned that Dance had ended, so...go home lor. Still AS MISERABLE AS EVER for not being able to do pull up.
Tomorrow yet another NCC activity, dragon boat! Aargh, I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. Pissed off, I doubt I can achieve a high post in NCC, coz I don't involve in most of the things and... ... ... ...don't tell you. Exams? I don't want to say le. NO COMMENTS, but I want my report book ASAP.

(6 school days left)

Comments

Popular Posts