Tired after the Dragon Boat activity! O.O, no wonder the dragon boat members can do pull-ups, because of the long term tremendous exercise of rowing...We had a mini competition and our team came in 4th out of the 5 groups, which was not very good. The leader of the team kept encouraging us, and I kept rowing, but will tire out de mah...and I tried my best le, some people didn't even row at times. Forgot to bring sandals, in the end went home with soggy and drenched shoes, yuck.
Very sian nowadays, basically there are a lot of problems. Dad cut off the cable TV beacause of a reason I don't want to say. Hence, I will be made more bored. Last time rely on Maple for most of the leisure time, but now I am gradually feeling uninterested, and I don't know what I am gonna do. I don't go overseas don't play, will I be studying all the holidays?!

(5 school days left)

Comments

Popular Posts