Haiz, Dad's fallen ill, and it seems to be quite serious. One moment cold, and the other moment hot. Hu leng hu re in chinese. Maybe my results can make him happier if they are good. However, I actually played during exam period, will I still get good results?? Sorry, dad.

I think I am somewhat a failure. I am inferior to others in many aspects...like I cannot do pull-up la and of course many more. What talent do I actually possess?! Whoa, that person lor, don't know who ar? That person la, so good, like good in everything. Perfect de lor, so envious, but I am not going to do anything bad to that person la. One more thing, I cannot help my friends. Yesterday somebody called me and asked me about something, but I couldn't help him. Last time he still say he owed me a lot, but I think that is not the case, so silly of him. I am unable to help him most of the time. Heck, really SORRY la~ PLease allow me to say this word, though I have said it a lot of times and it seems to be losing effect and you always don't want me to say it. I think I am the one who owed you a lot. Thanks for everything. By the way, you know who you are?

I'm okay, don't worry...

Comments

Popular Posts