Cheering Competition has just ended today. We did not win anything =(, but I am sure that we had tried our best and everyone had great fun. This competition indeed bond us together and also marked a beautiful ending to our times together.

As expected, we received 5 papers in all. How I hate History! Though it was an A1 but MANY people did better than me. Also not very happy with Physics, have to rely on Chemistry to get A1 le...Today's talk on streaming really set everybody excited bah. Friends, I wish all of you luck, okay? Hope that you all can go to the class of your dreams. Who knows, maybe other people also screwed their papers up -.- (do I sound evil?) Bleh.

Oh, and I realised something. Last time I said I went to the 'right' teacher for English Orals. That was utter CRAP. I had a shock today, realising that I only got 12 out of 20 for my oral. Kao, that teacher %$#@!!&. Evil under that smiling face of hers. She very strict lor, to think that I had lots of confidence...hate that teacher, give me so low, I don't think I deserved it! Lesson learnt: Examiner smile DOESN'T mean you are good.

(7 school days left)

Comments

Popular Posts