This is the longest period of abandonment, I guess. Haven't been blogging and this site is getting dead. Don't know when since I lost the urge to post. I remember I was an active blogger when I just created this. Maybe I am down with lots of problems, especially for a person like me who like to think a lot/think off the track, it is double misery, to me and to others.
Well, so what has happened over these days? SYF was considered a success, no complaints from the sirs, and even commended us too. So headed back to school, and I am relieved that I am actually able to survive for 2 weeks. SS has been dragged for don't know how long, and so is Physics. But when I handed Mr Seow the worksheet, he only smiled and said, "Oh, thank you!"
He is...extraordinary, in a way? For example, he would not scold you if you don't complete your work. He just say, "Don't do don't do lor, anyway, you are the one taking the exam, not me. Fail is your problem not my prolem."
More like 'Ji Jiang Fa' that kind huh? And yesterday was the bazaar. It was quite successful, apart from some hooligans that came to disturb, Brina especially. *Brina is the victim. A lot of effort was being put in to set up the whole 'Haunted House' and there were numerous successful frights too. And the queue, simply gave us motivation yea? 'Shopped' for food with Yanping and Weide. Went upstairs to catch the 'BPian Idol'. Our dear Arveen encountered some problems. Too nervous bah, I reckoned he tried memorising the lyrics le? Anyway, not our Arveen not good, just that there are stronger competitors. Tian Wai You Tian...
Looks like Cindy and Kaiting have finished their O-level orals. Hope they had done well, not bad for Cindy I guess, haven't ask Kaiting. Next Thursday is our turn le, and there's only one chance wor...


*Thanks Brandon for helping to collect homework and Yanping for compiling the Powerpoints while I was away. (updated 8.29p.m)

Comments

Popular Posts