I used to update not more than 3 days last time. Haha. Friday was the first NCC training since we took over. It did not seem like normal ones somehow; it was kind of slack. We had to help shift the tables form the small canteen over to the big one. It was a tedious task. They could have called a van instead to move them over, but as someone explained, "NCC sai kang mah, free de, call van still need to pay, and wait. NCC just call immediately come." Alright, into the training. Upon hearing the juniors addressing you by your post, it was so gratifying. Simply pleasant to the ears... Had an 'improper' PT, and we as Part Cs need not follow instructions from the PTI closely too. Taking over means a greater responsibility to shoulder, but at times, it was real freedom, not having to be conformed in the clutches of the seniors. Saturday morning had to go to school again to shift back the tables and benches. There was only 8 of us. Many found excuses not to go; who would gladly want to volunteer for such things? A Part B cadet brought his bike, and I borrowed it for a ride. Ha, normally don't have the chance to do so. And not forgetting I picked up the skill from Alfred and Brandon.  

Sunday was normal homework day. At night only managed to complete SS, and I spent almost 4 hours on it. Ridiculous man, but don't know how I spent the time. Was feeling very helpless, until I really started writing at about 11, then the writing miraculously became quite fluent. Dance really makes me irritated. I really cannot stand most of those girls. Some who may be well-versed in dancing tend to be haughty and insensitive. What the, a Sec 2 girl actually shouted for me to go to her, when she herself was busy balancing a water bottle on her head! And she atrociously jerked my head as if I am some kind of pathetic prisoner. I was really full of hatred at that point of time. That cursed teacher from China obviously thought it was nothing when she heard her shouting at me. Anyway, she adores good students and that girl happens to be one of them. For weaker ones, she doesn't bother, unlike the previous teacher. Students are supposed to take initiative, yes, but that's bullshit for her. She doesn't even correct those who had done some moves wrongly. Well, there are still a minority in Dance who are better people, don't complain I never say. 

Today's lessons are tiring. At first still okay. English lesson, some people were randomly called to practise for Oral conversation. I guess Yanping did a marvellous job - was able to flow, and delivered something meaningful and touching. Haha. Really felt like sleeping during Bio. And I thought I could not take it anymore when I realised there was still Add Maths and SS. Maybe the CME lesson helped to wake me up, and the Indian delegates came to our class. Had individual introduction and soon they left. Lol. Then Add Maths was simply busy drawing graphs. Amazingly, I wasn't sleepy at all for SS. Wow, we finished one chapter in a day! Fine, shall end. 

It's what you do, unthinking, that makes the quick tear start; The tear may be forgotten -- but the hurt stays in the heart. --Ella Higginson

Comments

Popular Posts