Hoho, finally updated again. School is forever so eventful, but sometimes do not take time to post about them. I shall post today, or it will either be meaningless to talk about them any later, or the events are going to be swept away just like that D:
Wednesday was MT oral. At first, there was not much of nervousness. When we were in the waiting room, Clement, Jason, Yanping and me decided to play some games, and they are all educational games de okay? Firstly was 成语接龙 based on themes like animals and numbers. Then we had 完成谚语 which I did learn something from it.
一寸光阴一寸金,
寸金难买寸光阴。
不让岁月空度过,
分分秒秒要抓紧。
I guess this is one of them. Is it completed by those two lines at the back? This is what I have found but not sure though. Lastly was 猜字谜 They were really fun. Later approaching Clement, we stoppe dthe game. It was going to be mine soon anyway. So I was quiet...and that was when the anxiousness came surging through. I finally went out, and later took my exam. The passage was not really well-read because I was not fluent enough. Then came the conversation. The teacher gave me a prompt and I did not know how to answer! Then I just stoned down there and she gave me a second one. That was terrible, but well, it is over, what can I do? I guess MT marks is not only based on oral?
The day before oral went to Brandon's house for a little practice. We did practice okay? And his mum, can't ever say enough, is such a hospitable person. And I finally got the tickets for the Choir concert yea? Jiayou everyone who are going to perform!
Yesterday had fun playing badminton with Alfred, Brandon, Samuel, Yanping. Thus, went home later than usual Thursdays. Today after school went to but the stuff for ROD tomorrow with Mr Sim and Jason Tan. In the end went home late again, though I have no CCA. Not really looking to tomorrow, lol. I already know my post anyway. It's alright if I cannot be staff, and I don't know why I feel lucky and happy not having only NCC as my CCA. Well, many of our cadets are indeed pests but there is always a good side of things right? Not all NCC cadets are like that bah. Hope we improve lor.
Have been sleeping late. Tomorrow after tuition I shall have afternoon nap.

Replies to tags
Yanping: The post interesting bah? I think so too! Haha, lol. I guess the test is really difficult? Coz some people simply ignore it too -.- bu shang lian
Xinyi: Bingo! You're right man! And MT orals finally over le. Well, the above was my experience.
Frederika: Thnaks for tagging. Ha, second person who finds the post interesting! Taken your test, and my score not bad bah? Haha.
Fengyu: Really? You are much more enthu now, isn't it? Do you still miss primary school days?
Marcus: Hey yo, surprised! Thanks for tagging too. Sure have chance to meet de. Remember to wave to me. Hoho.
THEbrandon: Comes to being a pervert how can be compared to you leh? Haha. Hope you can score well yea? You're welcome, look forward to your performance! And that badminton was really fun. Don't worry bah, I don't think he meant that.
Weide: I don't really get what you mean by I am faster than you. I shall check with you, lols. Long time no see le hor?
Naomi: Haven been to cinema for quite some time le...Movies are shiok man.... Wanted? If got fate I will watch it someday. Haha.
Alien: Yeah, that time was great beyond words. In fact, last Nov/Dec holidays were awesome. Yeah, meanwhile concentrate on studies bah.

Comments

Popular Posts