Ha, yeah! I am posting again. Today had some fun making the choco+flakes ball. I'm sorry, I don't know what is the actual name so I just name it with the ingredients that it comprises of. And watched Final Destination! Firstly, it was a mass death, then the survivors died one by one too. But eventually still left with two lives. The ending was abrupt. It can be both good and bad, I guess. Some may think they had wasted their money buying the ticket and only expect the ending to be like, "Huh? What the crap?" Others may think it packs a punch, and go, "Wow, that was a thriller and extraordinary ending!" Personal opinions bah.
Went home took a rest with the accompaniment of music. Then went blog-hopping a little. I didn't jump very far, at most Primary school friends. Ha, I went to visit the rusted blog of my past education rival. Went to archives, coz there was when we were in the same class.

I read this, (17 November 2004) "Argh!!!it's so frustrating man!!! that stupid N.J.W!!!!!i lose him by 1 mark onli leh!!!!Argh!!!!so frustrating!!!i hate him!!!!next year i cannot lose to him!stupid idiot!!!!!!Argh!!!!*breathe in,breathe out* hmmm.....much better now.all becoz of him i get soooo worked up!:P hope he dun get into standard next year!!!!
P.S.sorry, this post is 4 me to 'chu qi' so wad i wrote was a bit harsh.hehehehe...."

Wah, I didn't know she so agitated at that time wor. Sorry for lifting, but I also never get angry when I read this. Ha, those memories...

Read this too (14 September 2005) ".... ....then a bit later...that ng jun wei sat beside me..lo...that was near the end of the year le.....i dun rilly hate him lahz....just that he really almost made my blood vessels burst man....then actually i pretty enjoyed sitting that seat as there was njw, yj and yi jin there and we were like keep toking bout foxes and beans..lol...then the two boys oways play pokemon and yi jie and i imitate them playing "stone, stone, stone".....lol...then after end of year exams i was so happy man..if u guys have a good memory u will remember me dancing every time i get my results...lol....year end exams i won njw in like almost every subject except for i think chinese and hmt....then in the end the overall marks i still lose him by that 1 mark man!!!!idiot....u might noe this as i mention it in my post i posted last year....lol....haiz...then turn to pri 6...i loosen out liao loh....i start hanging out with boys...talking and joking with them....then i realized actually they not that bad lahz....lol....haiz......i somehow regretted a bit for not toking to boys when i was a little younger..they can be quite a joker too.....lol...i can say that when u are really down, some boys will cheer u up.....oh yah..i forgot...lol..last year before skool, i was really upset bout thing and i cried and i didnt even have a bite of my chicken rice and i threw it away.....then after that i went back to classroom looking very gloomy and...lol....everyone saw me so scary then no one dare to tok to me...lol...then after a while njw started toking bout smth and i couldnt help but laugh and then when it was recess, i was pretty happy and seem to forget everything...lol....he's a pretty good fren but sometimes, or most of the times, pervertic and irritating...lol....but overall he's a good joker like any boys would be...lol...."

Haha, thanks for the comment. I will never forget the time when we sat together over there, and when my friendship with Yijin was at its best. Plus she is such a bubbly person eh? I remember in Pri 5 during 1 particular lesson, we were doing an exercise on Tessellation, while our teacher called out the people one by one who had mistakes in their previous assignment. The whole row where I was sitting at, was being called out (including her of course), and I am the only one not called. I remember I was singing, and my dear rival got so worked up again that she actually don't know how to do a simple tessellation question! That day I was so high... Can't believe she said I was a good joker bah :D

Replies to tags
Yanping: Oops, I made a mistake. I go change bah. Wah, oral must jiayou jiayou.
THEbrandon: Heh, if can talk more about your pets? I'd love to listen :D
Xinyi: Thanks for doing the test, your tag and your advice!
Jiamin: Not like you all can earn like 1k la, that's utterly perverted man. Must jiayou hor!
Fara: Thanks. Haha, lols, I don't know what to say.
Fengyu: Yea, Chinese. I suddenly remember you said me and Jason not in class liek something amiss? o.o xie xie!
Qiuwen: Good that your anger is appeased le bah.

*Peeps, do try the test la. So what if fail leh? Aww sadded, last year got 15 people do...

Comments

Popular Posts