And so...I week has passed. Last Saturday was the Songwaves Choir Concert! Watched it at last, and the $10 was quite worthwhile. We took bus 67 and headed for NYGH, which was my first time over there. Well, I won't go there for any reason, do I? There was this man which I told myself to post about. He boarded at the bus stop somewhere around The Linear. There was a box of nachos chips on his hand, those you see selling in cinemas. And we were wondering where he got it. He was indeed enjoying himself, and the chips last him for his ride. He was munching blissfully non-stop and I observed non-stop too. but was he supposed to be eating on the bus?
Each of us grabbed a seat and waited for the concert to start. I especially liked some songs, very nice blend and sounded very interesting. Halfway through, the Indian delegates finally came, and the choir stopped for them. And I, was discussing with Yan Ping about the people on stage.
Later, 5 alumni members sang 'A Whole New World'. The tall and skinny one like never memorise the lyrics huh? Then later was a trio: Han Xiong, Jun Yong, and Brandon Huang, who sang a Japanese song which I forgot the title. Sad la, it's not Brandon Wong who sang it, he is much better than Ah Huang. Haha, those who cannot get the joke need to refer to the brochure.
Last item was the highlight, Hairspray! Brandon saw our silhouette and could see he was trying to suppress his laughter huh? Nice dance, and Frederika and Haziq were very active man...

Got back Add Maths test yesterday, not VERY well done, but at least it is the FIRST test I passed. Seem like I made myself very embarrassed. Chinese test, could have done better, and nowadays, Chinese compositions have become more and more challenging. Alright, that's all, smiles. 后会有期

Thanks Brandon and Marcus for visiting this so-dead blog.











Comments

Popular Posts