Sunday, 13 July 2008. Later in the afternoon I shall be going to school for the mass dance I guess. This choice has been difficult. One voice told me, "Don't go and proceed on with your own Sunday plan." Another told me, "Go, because there is not enough people."
To make my dilemma worse, Brina sent me a message urging all BPians to go. Yesterday after the POP/ROD function, they also urged all NCC cadets to participate. After much consideration and advice, I chose to go for mass dance. Up till now, I still don't know what I am doing. Have I made the right choice? Because I think I had made someone utterly disappointed. What he said makes me feel more and more sorry. It seems as if he has lost hope in me.
"Ignorance is bliss?"
I shall apologise to somebody else too. Someone whom I often pester. Haha, yea, it's ironic to keep pestering others when I am supposed to solve my problems myself. Of course I don't wish to quarrel and luckily we didn't right? I am a real troubled person...
I wish I can split myself into half or just disappear from this world. Sorry to my two friends.

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. ~Flora Whittemore

Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant. ~Anthony Robbins

We all run up on a wall of some sort occasionally and we don't know what to do. ~Samuel Jackson

Comments

Popular Posts