So...I shall start with Listening Comprehension? It was on Tuesday. Lols, I guess it has been a long time since I blogged about the event on that particular day itself. Can say it's fine, just that some answers may vary with others, but still don't know which are correct right? Before the test was a period of music that made me sleepy. Had a good half an hour rest.
Don't know when I started finding it a joy to skip Dance. Because it is like not very meaningful, I don't really like the teacher and sometimes there is this sort of 'discrimination'. Yea, and the girls engage in their girls' talks, what can I do? Haiz, I am getting from bad to worse. I really hope Zhengyu had stayed, after Graduation Day concert.
I am like clueless about the graphs in Add Maths man. Today after school thought can finish Physics, but no...Left 2 sub-questions...
Played badminton with Yanping, and it was really fun in the hall. One, no disturbing factors like wind. Two, she can play rally very well! I like this part very much, but don't know why I often miss when the shuttlecock is in a good position to hit. Thereafter went BPP to buy something. Tonight I only completed E Maths 11d. But I managed to do it! Haha. Going to sleep after this post.
*Song is 'Always Be My Baby' by Mariah Carey. David Cook of American Idol Season 7 attempted this song too, and it was well-received. Try listening too!

Replies to tags
Xinyi: Yea, I reckon the test is really diffcult bah :X
Qiuwen: Hellos :D Thanks for dropping by!
Aggy: Yo...thnaks for tagging. Huh? Cuming?
THEbrandon: Yea, thanks for being the first to reply to the post! Don't be too stressed up man.
Cass: NOw i think it makes sense too. He suddenly turned sensible...
Alien: You too! You're welcome, I din't do much anyway.
Kaiting: Never mind. Yea, badminton is one of my favourite sport! You like it too?
Yanping: Hey, you're welcome. Yup, you're the highest and that closes it. Sian, don't wanna create another le.

Comments

Popular Posts