Some time never post again :)
Sunday went for shooting practice. My performance was hilarious. I really don't wish to disgrace the school lor. Actually, I promise to shoot better, if you give me support to hold the rifle. I am just too weak. After much trembling then shoot off target.
Monday was like an unbelieving sudden school holiday. I stayed at home and rot. LOL.
Haiz, so the Forward Track Programme has started. And gosh, the homework load is really overwhelming. Yesterday I was one of those people being called to write a report to reflect on my Chinese result. Heck, it was embarrassing, to think that I am the Chinese rep of the class eh? I am problematic de. I wonder what I am been doing yesterday...so could only complete half of the E Maths homework.
Today, bad. Once again, lots of homework. Started on 'Utility' for SS. Precisely, its new, then I listened until a thousand question marks emerged form my head. But later became better, but I don't know if I will do the right thing for the assignment. Physics remedial, of course I am in la. Will have the first lesson tomorrow. Oh, I dread it, but what can I do? I am weak in Physics right? If I really don't want it then better clinch an A to prove it lor. Got back report book. But it is nothing to be proud of.
Chem and Bio SPA next week. Must not flunk them.
Ok, shall end this post here. And carrying on what I did for last year...

6 school days left

Replies to tags
Qiqi: Haha, thanks le. Actually, don't overestimate me la :) Haha, prat should be absolutely contented lo! Whee, updated le!
Pixie: Wow, I remember the last time you were here was when I put many friends quotes as a post last year. Thanks for your words. Yea, that 2 marks is very important to me :D
Clement: I guess your overall still better than me bah, esp Maths and Physics. Congratz le.
Alien: see a lot of people make that mistake too. Wow. Wa, you must work hard ar. Cannot compare with me, must compare with more pro de people.
Yongxiang: Lol, no need apologise bah. Thanks for explaining. Haha, I guess it is just a close win yea? And this is you rlongest tag ever here!!
Kaiting: Yea, I need to mug during this holidays T.T Physics is so scary. And that day they purposely show us the good results for the past 3 years. Wow, how did they do it man...
Alfred: You and Prat no need care about that le bah? I wouldn't think of competing with her lo, but you can try man!
Weide: Oh. Wow. Weide like sweet, demure, and cure girls huh? :D I guess you are a big fan yea?
Naomi: Agreed. Westlife sure has many great songs o.o
Marcus: You are welcomed :) Haiz, really hard to get all satisfied reuslts yea? Thanks for tagging too! Must update more often!
Brandon: Haha, need you to train me le huh, PTI :) Thank you for the encouragement, it wasn't really a torture.

Comments

Popular Posts