Today firstly talk about the Physics remedial bah. Quite okay, but two more sessions await, and I truly fear the Dignostic Test. Maybe it will diagnose that I am not cut off for Physics, but but well, will try. Besides, next week has the two SPA in store for us, and also the crazy Chinese test, as the teacher said the will take special supervision on us, the Chinese noobs. So that one must really score with flying colours or else... I'm doomed? Though next week is going to be tedious and threathening, but after which, it will really be a huge load off the shoulders...
Moving on to today. Went to Church for the first time, by invitation form Cass. City Harvest Church has the highest attendence of people in Singapore, having more than 24,000 attendees in its weekend. Overseas, CHC has 31 affiliate churches and Bible schools in the Far East. It is quite a big organisation.
When I first arrived, I felt somewhat awkward, as there was not anyone I knew. However, the church-goers were friendly, who smiled poltely and introduced themselves. I got to know Cleo, Ricky, and Leonard, but I am not sure if we would meet again yea? They first sang some songs, and displayed absolute high-ness. They jumped, clapped, some had a deep devoted look on their faces and also closed their eyes and completely indulged in the singing. I was rather confused whether to sing along, but eventually I followed some since the songs were quite easy to follow up. Just that when they mumbled something, or raised their hands as a sign of prayer or something, I didn't follow.
Therafter, the founder of the Church, named Kong Hee, gave a speech. He was really a great speaker. His expressions were varied, and the articulation, the amusing way of speaking, marvellous. And he would tell us to repeat some of the things he said to our neighbours. Oh, and innocence is not a virtue, innocence tested is! Meaning, you need to expose yourself to the surroundings to really know if you are innocent yea?
Then there was a hotdog party, and some took part in a 'Hotdog eating Competition.' Wow, they are indeed courageous to gobble their food in front of so many people, but they indeed have their supporters. Well, I am still bewildered of the issue of religion, as people have different saying of their own.
Ade: Yes, I hope next week, the llast week, can proceed smoothly, All the best to you!
Frederika: Haha, thanks. Yea, I suddenly think that Westlife is a very 'Amazing' group. I guess that is 'Obvious', and they their songs can be used to express 'My Love' to people who will in turn be 'On The Wings Of Love' and won't be a 'Fool Again' :D
Alien: Yes, true... Yea, the homework load so great, but I think next week shall pass quickly? Since its the last week liao hor?
Qiuwen: Yeah! 1 more week and Sec 3 is over. 1 more week and the 4 scary components will be over. Good luck!
4 school days left
First picture is after the hotdog competition. Some are having photo takign at the side.
Second picture: First time I come across a vending machine selling hot canned drinks.



Comments

Popular Posts