How great, the gruesome days are over. Rejoice? Maybe not...problems here and there. My fault la, bah... Mornings are bad. Recesses are bad. After school are bad as well. So many things want to say but just don't know how to say.
And today's Physics ruined the day as well. Bloody difficult for me, left numerous blanks. When the invigilators were going around to collect, I saw the instruction on the front page: Attempt all questions, no marks will be duducted for wrong answers. But if really don't know what to write then what to do? Cannot even start writing the first word or number...
Heck, forget it liao. Maybe I should just 'meditate in the caves and attain inner peace' so that 'I can run faster'. Btw, this is form the Biology paper. Other than this giveaway, it is a tedious paper as well.
So, 4 days, wonder how am I going to spend it. I reckon majority have activities lining up. Enjoy yourselves : ) Trained 20% for the Crossbow Man just now. Oh, and Maple lags~ See so many complaints. Lol. Oh, it's rather good to let tags accumulate before you reply coz it feels kind of shiok. But not really on purpose de lo.

Ade: Wow, what a compliment, thanks. But my Chinese is really so-so de lor. No model compositions, no top few in class... Haha, anyway, enjoy your trip.
Weide: I jiayou-ed le, but Physics stabbed me hard. I wanna report this case to the police...
Naomi: Aiyo...one of the FEW who have negative opinions lor. Anyway, don't care, must put for some time at least.
Alien: Omg, it's just a game, don't need to apologise. Yea, Brandon is right, don't be so pessimistic huh?
Brandon : Yo...didn't expect you to flood. Hopefully can go there as ONE group again lor. I got thrashed too. Sian. Thursday get back the papers liao, then we will be sitting in the hall... :D
Nice to see you as a regular :D
Eunice: Ha, yes... That's why the title is 'welcome to kiddy land' : ) Okay la...finding skin and changing skin sure takes up lots of time.
Alfred: Haha, in what way pro, got links de mah. Over lo, hope you can achieve the results you want!
Qiqi: Hello! Yes, hopefully. Ya lor, though see one another in schol but no interaction. How can?

Comments

Popular Posts