Look at the time now.
Ha, 2.12 a.m. Well, I suddenly have to urge to post. Don't ask me why, I doubt I can answer that. Actually, there sure is time for me to blog, but most often I am simply too lazy to sign in and run my fingers through the keyboard...Sometimes it is quite nice browsing through the archives, not only myself but others' as well : )
So, Chinese exam yesterday. Wish I had not written out of point; paper 1 was indeed tricky, in the sense that it is difficult to answer. Have to be extra cautious or it's like stepping into the land mine. Bomb! There you go. Bye bye. Dead. Well, 7 more subjects to go...
Oh yes, and Thursday was such unlucky day. No badminton for PE, got Participation for New South Wales Assessment, and 15/25 for Lit timed prac. I didn't expect these -.- So fetched! Miserable staying in the classroom with lessons progressing. Sit 3 by 3 at least can talk as and when I wish to.
Sec 3 is coming to an end. Next year will be moving to the new campus. Honestly speaking, I have no feelings at all, lol. Well, anyway it is interesting to study in 3 different environment in Secondary school huh? Okay, I think words, thoughts and ideas aren't flowing into my mind. This is getting dry and mundane, and I guess it's time to visit lalaland already. Before I go...

Replies to tags
Yanping: Ha yes! Looks like there is no mistake changing to this skin huh? You look kind of stressed recently. Have troubles must voice it out : )
Brandon: Yea, first :D Paper 1 not sure how well I can do, hope paper 2 can help me. Thrashed?? Can do well de la, like what you did in that sec 2 paper!
Cass: Yes, it is nice. I like the pictures, great poses and styles. Hah, you usually get addicted if you have a goal in the game.
Alfred: Frankly speaking, I cannot believe I saw A-L-F-R-E-D. Thanks! You too, all aces and at least Bs for languages right? Ha, I remember. You delete your blog again?
Fara: I guess it will be mugging and using com and rotting at home. What a life! Haha.
Guest: I guess the name which everyone usually calls you starts with an 'R'? Mind don't being anonymous? : )

Comments

Popular Posts