2 Days, 5 papers per day. I am truly bombarded dead.
Day 1, Chemistry first up. Heck, 73?! Tried to argue for 2 marks but to no avail. Add extra base to ensure that the acid is used up. Where is the problem huh? If you add base to it, obviously is neutralisation liao right? Haiz, I just don't know. Maybe a Chem pro can leave to tag to explain. Then, English. Compo, satisfied. I am in heaven. Letter writing, a bit 'haiz', but never mind. Had a slip in heaven. Then come comprehension, then I dropped to earth. When I received the summary, I am officially banished to hell. English, 66.
Recess, had a little break as more blows await. First thing, Chinese. Waha, this is consistently live firing at me. All 3 components suck. Yayness, and I really did not address the compo question well. In the end, 58. I think my lowest score ever for Chinese. Totally pek-cheked. Then what? Oh, Social Studies. Well, at last something relatively good. 84, no complaints. Geography, 77. No complaints either. Well, I did study hor.
Day 2. First up, Additional Mathematics. Heck again, should have aced it. 61, plus 6 more marks. 67. Marvellous huh? Coup-ed my 6 marks. Ok la, the teacher face so many scripts and numbers, maybe will get tired. Elementary Mathematics. Oh, this is like 'shit' too. 74, not a single method mark for that cursed question. Whee so that goes the A1. Then recess, and after recess, I am so bloody dead. K, continue later at night. WAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular Posts