Yo...here once again to talk about exams.
Firstly, Social Studies. You know, 1 hour for 2 sourced based and 1 Structured Essay is really quite insufficient lor. The 1 hour was like rush hour, no time to waste. For example in primary school, after a paper, we might still have time to check a dozen times, to doze off, or even to draw pictures lor. But secondary school is DIFFERENT. I cannot afford to waste anymore time. In fact, every minute is like gold. I think I spent too much time on the 1st source based. In the end scribbled through the essay, hope the teacher can read my ridiculous handwriting... I don't know if my similarity and difference made any sense, but haiz, it's over.
Today is Chemistry and Literature. I didn't know Chem was 2hr 15 min, lol. It was such a freaking long paper. Cursed la, I don't know what is the formula for carbon monoxide. Didn't expect it to come out. So...any questions concerning this idiotic gas will be wrong bah. MCQ, checked answers, and should be scoring around 25/30. Shit man, actually can get higher de lor, Don't know what I was thinking about when doing lor. So dumb. Now Lit. This is also very rush. I looked at the questions. Both had disadvantages. Question 1 Part 1, must quote by ownself. Part 2, not sure what to write. In the end chose Part 1 anyway. Tried my best to squeeze all I could write. Question 2, Unseen. Between the poem and the prose, at first chose poem, because it was shorter and easier to quote. Alas! I don't know what it means. Ear like bombs? Shoot the arithmetic bird? If made wrong inference then I die le, so of course chose prose. Anyway, I was glad that ideas, some ideas flowed, and I could write. I think I have chosen the right questions to do, regarding the score, I wouldn't dare to say nor think le.
Tomorrow shall be Add Maths, my greatest nightmare. Have not passed a single test until now. Wonder if history will repeat itself tomorrow, but thanks for all the encouragement =D
Thanks Weide, Qiqi, Cass and Cindy. Ha, Fengyu, first time hear you miss the past. But haiz, time cannot be turned back. What we can do is to cherish T.T Yes, Yanping, more papers to go. Hope the petrol can last me though the journey. How full is your tank?

Comments

Popular Posts