Ok, I have decided to post. This is not a April Fool's day joke. Time seems to have flown, because it has been 11 days since I last posted already. Acually during all these days, many things happened, however I cannot remember most of them already. Sad.
Mmm, let me start with 22 March. We watched 'Memoirs of A Geisha' at Yanping's house. Even I also cannot believe I went to her house, because normally it was not allowed. Anyway, we were chiong-ing through our READ project, and it was such an interesting experience watching the film till 10+. It was nice, just like many other films I have watched. But I still like Scary Movie series. Cassandra's house indeed hold lots of memories. Rememeber we went there to celebrate hers and Yanping's birthday. Remember we used the function room temporarily for Cheering Competition practice. Remember playing catching and other games there during the holidays. Remember watching Scary Movies before going to Plaza Singapura... Alright, let's not go too far away.
24 March was Alfred's Birthday. I didn't gave him a present until yesterday. Hope he won't mind. Anyway he gave me a present so I must also do likewise de mah.
Ok, then what's next? E learning day. Add Maths was really lousy. Sadded that I am really weak in my subjects. Independent learning is hell for me and for others if I teach them. Lol. Many people hated that day huh? Haha, ok, studying at school together is still better? Social Studies required us to submit the homework to the teacher via email. Lol today she let the whole class know I submitted Bio instead. So embarrassing!
We had a Higher Mother Tongue test and I lost 12 marks le. Sian 2 questions were careless lor, but hope can still get A1, which is 46/60. Today Bio test, ok bah, at least everyone will get high. And I hate my Social Studies essay. 8/12. Walao, to think that Combined Humans is one of my strongest, now it is turning its back against me? Today public speaking too, no complaints for that, but I welcome any forms of comments be it positive or negative : )
Care and Share was quite nice. We managed to sell most of our products, and hopefully we can achieve out targetted aim! 3T2 Amigos way to go!

Comments

Popular Posts